Friday, January 4, 2013

Journal Entry# 3


I've never in my life heard of a dog with eight webbed feet. "...the creature that quivered gently, gently, its eight legs spidered under it on rubber- padded paws", (Bradbury 24). More and more the setting of the future seems to be confirmed and defined throughout the weird technological enhances that I've yet failed to witness realistically. I can't believe there was actually a mechanical hound in the firehouse! He seemed pretty evil. Not only did this creature (better known as a hound) have insect legs but it also had "...multi-faceted eyes...” (Bradbury 26). Ironically to me it seems weird how this particular creature can create such inquisitiveness in Captain Beatty- “Why? You got a guilty conscience about something?” (Bradbury 27). I wonder would something weird be revealed from such ironic speculations....  I wonder could it be something suspicious going on with Montag and Ms. McClellan. (148 words).

 
"This is a picture of a sketch of the mechanical hound".

No comments:

Post a Comment